WE OFFER MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR…
- Condominium Long Term Investment Rentals
- Townhome Long Term Investment Rentals
- Single Family Home Long Term Investment Rentals
We specialize in managing Central Florida properties that are located in but not limited to Orange, Osceola, Polk, Lake, Seminole, Marion, Hillsbarough and other surrounding counties. Cities which inculde but are not limited to Orlando, Celebration, Reunion, Champions Gate, Kissimmee, Davenport, Dr. Phillips, St. Cloud, Deltona, Poinciana, Winter Garden, Claremont and more…
LEASING YOUR PROPERTY
At State Property Management LLC, we are innovative and committed to seeking out quality tenants for your property
- We understand the Central Florida real estate market and will effectively promote your rental property to minimize the vacancy period and maximize the rental amount.
- Individual contact with Real Estate professionals and Relocation Specialists
- Thorough applicant screening including a review of prospective tenant’s credit and background history
- A comprehensive review of references, previous rental and employment history
- Lease negotiation on behalf of the owner
- We maintain a computerized property management financial system that allows tenants to pay their rent online maximizing rent collection and minimizing late rent payments and returned checks
MAINTAINING YOUR PROPERTY
A great tenant is your number one long term asset. We care about your property and always want to maximize its potential and attract quality tenants who take pride in maintaining their rented home as if it were their own. Keeping a tenant involves providing great customer service and making sure your property is in it’s best possible condition at all times.
- Online tenant portal for tenants to submit maintenance requests at their convenience
- On-call after hours duty manager for emergency concerns
- Arrange maintenance contracts and repairs
- Periodic property inspections (as per lease agreements in place)
- Provide advice on improvements to maximize your properties rent potential
- Supervise all repairs and improvements
- Initiate and follow-through with any insurance claims for damage
- Move-in and Move-out inspections as well as tenant acceptance forms
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
You want to know how your investment is performing and rightly so..
We offer the following
- Payment of condominium fees if applicable, maintenance fees and any other expenses requested by the owners
- An online owner portal where you can view current statements at your convenience from anywhere with an internet connection, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Deposit to owners account via EFT to a US Bank account the balance of monthly rent (your owner draw) enabling easy owner payments of their mortgage, insurance and county tax installments