Professional Property Management Services in Osceola County, FL
Are you looking for a capable and qualified property management company to manage your Osceola investment property? If you are, look no further than State Property Management LLC.
State Property Management LLC is a licensed and registered real estate company specialized in managing single family homes, multi-family properties, and apartment communities.
Our #1 goal is to help investment property owners like you achieve peace of mind. Whether you are a local- or an out-of-state investor, we can help take care of your property on your behalf.
You can trust us with taking care of all your management needs. From property marketing to tenant screening to rent collection to financial reporting, we can help lower your stress and increase your ROI.
Central Florida’s Property Management Specialists! Call today: 407-288-8283
Our Property Management Services
Having a difficult time filling vacancies? Struggling to find desirable tenants? Frustrated with inconsistent rent payments? Lack knowledge of Florida rental laws?
Worry no more!
By hiring us, we will take care of your all management needs, including filling your vacancies quickly with quality tenants, collecting rent on time, caring for your property, and handling your property's legal issues.
Our customizable property management services are here to help you overcome any management challenges you're experiencing.
1. Property Advertising
If you are having a hard time filling your Osceola County rental property, we can help. At State Property Management LLC, we have the experience to make sure you get back to positive cash flow as quickly as possible.
To increase the reach, our marketing process makes use of both online and offline strategies. From simple marketing tactics like using yard signs to conventional tactics like online marketing, we'll make sure your rental listing gets seen by as many prospective tenants as possible.
2. Tenant Screening
We are selective when it comes to the type of tenants we rent to. We only rent to tenants that we can trust with your rentals. Our screening process aims to rent to tenants who possess desirable traits.
This includes tenants who:
- Pay rent on time without issues.
- Take care of the property like their own.
- Respectfully treat you (the landlord) and their neighbors.
- Abide by the lease terms.
To land such tenants, our screening process checks and verifies a prospective tenant's income, creditworthiness, as well as their rental, criminal and employment background.
It also goes without saying that our screening process adheres to Florida's Fair Housing Act. We treat our tenants fairly and equally regardless of their race, sex, color, disability, national origin, familial status, and religion.
3. Property Maintenance & Inspections
State Property Management LLC can also help you maintain your rental property.
Your Osceola investment property is valuable to you. That's why we regularly maintain your rental property. One way we do this is through inspections.
Conducting regular maintenance and inspections:
- Save you high maintenance bills by taking care of issues early.
- Ensure your property abides by all local health, safety and building codes.
- Protect your property's value.
The 4 types of inspections we carry out include:
- Move-in Inspection: We do this when a tenant is first moving in to help document the initial property's condition.
- Seasonal Inspection: Each season has unique maintenance challenges, so we ensure those are always taken care of.
- Drive-by Inspection: We carry out this type of inspection when we happen to be driving by the property. This enables us check whether a tenant is abiding by the lease agreement or not.
- Move-out Inspection: This one helps us check whether a tenant has caused damages exceeding normal wear and tear. We use our data from the move-in inspection to compare.
4. Rent Collection
Are inconsistent rental payments wearing you down? If so, State Property Management LLC can help. With us by your side, issues of late or missed rent payments will be a thing of the past.
To ensure consistent rent payments, there are several things we do:
- We enforce late fees: We don't accept excuses and are swift to charge tenants late fees.
- We provide clear instructions on how tenants should pay rent: We let them know when rent is due, how they should pay it, and the late fee amounts.
- We choose tenants wisely: As already aforementioned, we don't just rent to any tenant that shows interest in renting our properties. We only rent to tenants that have passed our vigorous screening process.
5. Financial Reporting
State Property Management LLC is an honest, transparent, and trustworthy property management company. We will always keep you in the loop regarding the running of your rental property.
Some of the financial reports you can expect include:
- A balance sheet
- A monthly income and expense statement
- A general ledger
- An accounts payable report
- A copy of monthly bank statements with reconciliations
What's even better, accessing these reports will be a breeze. Thanks to an online portal, you'll be able to access the reports anywhere and at any time.
About Osceola County, FL
Osceola County is in the central portion of Florida. Its county seat is Kissimmee. According to recent estimates, the population of the county is estimated to be 375,751 people.
Osceola County is best known for its abundant natural beauty. It's home to breathtaking sites such as Kilimanjaro Safaris, Old Town, Avatar Flight of Passage, Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures, and Wild Florida Airboats & Gator Park.
At State Property Management LLC, we strive to meet all of your needs and exceed your expectations by maximizing your investment property potential.
Areas we Serve
We service the areas of Orlando, Kissimmee, Altamonte Springs, Oviedo, Lake Mary, Reunion, Ocala, Tampa, Lakeland, Leesburg, Deland, Zephyrhills, Champions Gate, Longwood, Clermont, Davenport, Winter Park, and Celebration.