Townview Apartments - Tenants
Under a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) order, you as our resident have a right to install a transmitting or receiving satellite dish or antenna on the leased dwelling, subject to FCC limitations. We as a rental housing provider are allowed to impose reasonable restrictions relating to such installation. You are required to comply with these restrictions as a condition of installing such equipment. The following are a list of current restrictions;
1. Number and size. You may install 1 satellite dish or antenna on the leased premises. A satellite dish may not exceed one meter (3.3 feet) in diameter. Antennas that only transmit signals or that are not covered by 47 CFR § 1.4000 are prohibited.
2. Location. Your satellite dish or antenna must be located: (1) inside your dwelling; or (2) in an area outside your dwelling such as a balcony, patio, yard, etc. of which you have exclusive use under your lease. Installation is not permitted on any parking area, roof, exterior wall, window, window sill, fence or common area, or in an area that other residents are allowed to use. A satellite dish or antenna may not protrude beyond the vertical and horizontal space that is leased to you for your exclusive use.
3. Safety and non-interference. Your installation: (1) must comply with all applicable ordinances and laws and all reasonable safety standards; (2) may not interfere with the buildings cable, telephone or electrical systems or those of neighboring properties; (3) may not be connected to the buildings telecommunication systems; and (4) may not be connected to the building electrical system except by plugging into a 110-volt duplex receptacle. If the satellite dish or antenna is placed in a permitted outside area, it must be safely secured by one of three methods: (1) securely attaching it to a portable, heavy object such as a small slab of concrete; (2) clamping it to a part of the building’s exterior that lies within your leased premises (such as a balcony or patio railing); or (3) any other method approved by us in writing. No other methods are allowed. We may require reasonable screening of the satellite dish or antenna by plants, etc., so long as it does not impair reception.
4. Signal transmission from exterior dish or antenna to interior of dwelling. You may not damage or alter the leased premises and may not drill holes through outside walls, door jams, window sills, etc. If your satellite dish or antenna is installed outside your dwelling (on a balcony, patio, etc.), the signals received by it may be transmitted to the interior of your dwelling only by the following methods: (1) running a “flat” cable under a door jam or window sill in a manner that does not physically alter the premises and does not interfere with proper operation of the door or window; (2) running a traditional or flat cable through a pre-existing hole in the wall (that will not need to be enlarged to accommodate the cable); (3) connecting cables “through a window pane,” similar to how an external car antenna for a cellular phone can be connected to inside wiring by a device glued to either side of the window—without drilling a hole through the window; (4) wireless transmission of the signal from the satellite dish or antenna to a device inside the dwelling; or (5) any other method approved by us in writing.
5. Safety in installation. In order to assure safety, the strength and type of materials used for installation must be approved by us. Installation must be done by a qualilied person or company approved by us. Our approval will not be unreasonably withheld. An installer provided by the seller of the satellite dish or antenna is presumed to be qualified.
6. Maintenance. You will have the sole responsibility for maintaining your satellite dish, antenna and all related equipment.
7. Removal and damages. You must remove the satellite dish or antenna and all related equipment when you move out of the dwelling and you must pay for any damages and for the cost of repairs or repainting caused by negligence, carelessness, accident or abuse which may be reasonably necessary to restore the leased premises to its condition prior to the installation of your satellite dish, antenna or related equipment. You will not be responsible for normal wear.
8. Liability insurance. You must take full responsibility for the satellite dish, antenna and related equipment. If the dish or antenna is installed at a height that could result in injury to others if it becomes unattached and falls, you must provide us with evidence of liability insurance (if available) to protect us against claims of personal injury and property damage to others, related to your satellite dish, antenna and related equipment. The insurance coverage will be an amount reasonably determined by us to accomplish that purpose. Factors affecting the amount of insurance include height of installation above ground level, potential wind velocities, risk of the dish/antenna becoming unattached and falling on someone, etc.
9. Security Deposit. An additional security deposit will be charged when the dish is installed.
10. When you may begin installation. You may start installation of your satellite dish, antenna or related equipment only after you have: (1) signed a satellite dish or antenna addendum; (2) provided us with written evidence of the liability insurance referred to in paragraph 10 of this addendum; (3) paid us the additional security deposit, if applicable, in paragraph 9; and (4) received our written approval of the installation materials and the person or company that will do the installation, which approval may not be unreasonably withheld.
Please feel free to contact our customer service department aby email: firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any additional questions regarding satellite dishes and or antennas
Please click on the following link to be directed to our pet application;
Please note that simply filling out the application does not automatically approve you to allow a pet. The application must be approved by management and aan associated fees paid prior to any pet being allowed in your unit.
Before you fill out the pet application, please click this link for a list of breed restrictions;
List of Non-Acceptable Pets – Click Here
If you wish to notify us that you will not be renewing your lease at the end of your lease term, each person who is named on the lease will need to fill out and subit the following form no later than 30 days prior to the expiration of your lease;
This form is submitted electronically. Please follow the directions on the form to review, sign and submit.
Your rent is due on the date stated in your lease (usually the first (1st) of the month). Do not confuse this with the past due date (usually the fifth (5th) of the month). All rents are considered late if not RECEIVED by the DUE date. If rent has not been received by the past due date, a late fee as per your lease agreement will be charged to your account.
We do not waive late charges. Fair Housing laws require that we treat all our residents equally. We cannot decide if one resident is more deserving than another of paying late charges, therefore we enforce late charges across the board.
We define an EMERGENCY as a situation which presents a health and safety danger to people or property.
There are few emergencies. However, should you have a maintenance emergency you can call our office 24 hours a day at 407-288-8283. If you have a valid emergency, someone will contact you as soon as possible to assist you. Stay by your phone and off the line. (Examples of emergencies are flooding, heater not working, fire, gas odors, etc.) NOTE: Non-emergency calls will be handled the next business day. We prefer all maintenance requests to be in writing through your tenant portal, with the exceptions of emergencies. For fire, medical, or natural disasters, call 911 first!
It is strongly recommended that all residents carry enough renters insurance to cover themselves and their personal property. The owner’s insurance only covers the structure; none of your personal belongings are covered. For example, if a water pipe were to break and flood your home, the owner’s insurance would only cover the damage to the structure and would not replace or repair any of your belongings. Please consult an insurance agent for specific details for this valuable coverage; typically the cost for renter’s insurance is very affordable.
Interior pest control treatments are provided monthly on the second Monday of each month. If you feel that your unit needs a treatment, please complete a “PEST CONTROL SERVICE – REQUEST FORM”. Forms can be obtained from the management office or by clicking on the following link;
If you prefer to place an online request, you may do so by clicking on the following link;
All requests for pest control services must be made in writing and submitted to the on-site management office. Pest Control services shall take place during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
In order for your unit to receive pest control services, one of the following conditions must be met;
- 1. You must be home to allow the service man access to your unit for treatment.
- 2. Should you not be able to be home to allow access, you must sign this order
form authorizing management, vendors and or their representatives or agents
the authorization to enter your unit using management keys in your absence to
complete the pest control treatment.
Should this form not be filled out in its entirety and signed, or one of the above conditions met, your unit will not be treated.
We try our best to accommodate current residents who wish to transfer apartments within our communities however due to the demand and waiting lists we have for apartments, we have had to adopt the following polices for current residents wanting to transfer to another apartment within the same community;
- Your tenant account must be current with no monies owing including any and all fees.
- A $75 transfer coordination fee will be due and payable prior to transfer agreement being prepared.
- A security deposit equal to one months rent will be due and payable prior to transfer agreement being prepared.
- An inspection will be made of your current apartment upon move-out and should the apartment condition upon move-out be left as per the attached guide, your security deposit for the first apartment will be returned to you.
In order to receive your security deposit back in full, you will need to ensure the apartment is thoroughly cleaned including the steam cleaning of carpets and left in a state that will be acceptable for a future tenant. Below is a list of specific items you will need to attend to.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PROPERTY SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY CLEANED. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN MANAGEMENT HIRING A CLEANING TEAM TO FINISH THE JOB PROPERLY, FOR WHICH THE PAYMENT WILL BE HELD FROM THE TENANTS SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Carpet , Flooring, Tile and Grout
- Needs to be thoroughly cleaned and steam cleaned in all areas of the home with any spots, stains and dirt removed.
Walls, Banisters, Doors and Doorways
- Marks and fingerprints need to be removed throughout the apartment
- Appliances, cupboards, and cabinets should be cleaned inside and out as well as behind appliances.
Skirting/ Base Boards
- Should be cleaned in all areas of the home
Windows and Mirrors
- Should be cleaned
Window sills and Light Fixtures
- Need to be dusted and cleaned
- Any holes in the walls from nails or fixtures need to be filled and painted. Please contact onsite maintenance for touch up paint.
Fixtures (Light and Fan)
- Need to be dusted and cleaned
- Should be cleaned thoroughly
A/C Unit and Vents
- A new air filter should be installed as well as all air vents both return and supply (in the ceiling and walls) dusted and cleaned.
- All rent payments must be current and up to date.
Properties belonging to the apartment and/or Landlord should be left in the apartment, such as fixtures and appliances. Please make sure you do not leave any personal property in the apartment and all garbage should be removed from the premises upon departure.
Please feel free to contact our customer service representatives by email to email@example.com should you have any additional questions about our transfer policies.